countryside kitchenware

Reflecting upon this shoot I was strongly influenced by Cristina Lozito to explore an extensive range of subject matter, incorporating kitchenware into my editorial. In addition ‘a coffee shop’ by Lora Grady has made me think specifically about the subject of mugs, and capturing them from a skilful selection of angles & perspectives. To present influence from Florence I relevantly used a mirror as the backdrop, and I like the way this has created a brighter look. This effect was specifically inspired by my visit to Galleria Palatina. Despite using my tripod, I did struggle at times to professionally compose images, however after some time I adjusted the height which helped. I mainly used manual settings, and I found shutter speed 1/30, aperture f/5.6, and ISO 3200 to be confidently suited to the indoors natural lighting environment. Overall I am pleased with the outcomes, in their well accomplished but conceptually intriguing manner, and I feel the content will provide an excellent addition to my editorial.








check out my social media...

Comments