an isolated bike ride

Reflecting upon this shoot, I feel that I have accomplished an extensive body of work as a part of my editorial project. I carried out this shoot at Thurlton, Loddon, and Hardley, throughout  the afternoon and early evening, using bikes as a part of the work. During the shoot I was being conscientious of lighting and the suns direction, which I feel has led to a consistent, developed sense of composition. I was purposefully inspired by my time spent at Gucci Garden to explore the theme of nature, in addition to the work of Claudia Uribe to productively showcase nature in a conceptually intriguing  manner. Overall I am confidently pleased with my photographic outcomes, however I did struggle with intense areas of shadow in some images.

In this blog post I have shared some of my favourite photographs from the shoot. In Photoshop, prior to this, I made minor adjustments to the levels and vibrancy in some cases. To capture these images I used my Cannon EOS 700D with a 18-55mm lense.



























check out my social media...

Comments