blossom

I fond the cloudy, afternoon lighting to provide issues during the shoot, under-exposing areas of images, and over-exposing the sky itself in some. I feel that this made my job more complex, meaning at first I struggled with angles that would skilfully resolve this issue. Meanwhile, I am satisfied with the extensive level of detail I have successfully captured and showcased, greatly inspired by the work of Brantley Photography, as well as Cristina Lozito's innovative use of colour themes, which I have adapted to portray a more monotone palette. Despite the lighting, I am pleased that I have explored a range of differnt shots, including a macro close-up style, sustaining a thorough body of work. 

In this blog post I have shared some of my favourite photographs from the shoot. In Photoshop, prior to this, I made minor adjustments to the levels and vibrancy in some cases. To capture these images I used my Cannon EOS 700D with a 18-55mm lense.










check out my social media...

Comments