the bedroom: editorial shoot 01

Reflecting upon this shoot, I was confidently influenced by my time spent at 'Galleria Palatina' (Boboli Gardens, Florence) to consider a more 'domestic' subject matter, particularly including mirrors. Additionally, I have been relevantly inspired by Brantley Photography to portray a professional level of contrast, as well as purposeful detail within pattern throughout my photographic studies. Within my shoot plan I incorporated a purposeful range of subject matter including a chest of drawers, bedding, and a mirror,using the natural window light to my advantage to fulfil my editorial theme of 'countryside charm'. At times I did struggle to find straight composition, moreover, I did quickly adapt to this issue, providing a skilful and selective range of photographic outcomes.










check out my social media...

Comments